Planning your 2024 calendar? Add these ‘Can’t Miss’ Tech Events 

The new year is upon us and it’s time to update your calendar. Trust us, these are the Indiana tech-related events you’ll most want—dare we say need—to attend, so it’s best to already have them down in digital ink.  Below are our top picks based on current information. That’s not to say there aren’t other […]

The Biggest Tech Hubs in the World & How They’re Changing

For years, Silicon Valley has been seen as the major tech hub in the United States. As tech has continued to thrive as a major industry, more and more tech hubs have emerged as a result of the demand for more great technology solutions. In fact, if you consider transportation, amenities, livability, cost of living, […]

A decade after the ExactTarget exit, central Indiana continues to benefit 

A 2013 TechPoint Index article made note of a “watershed event that will forever mark time in the history of Hoosier business,” predicting it would be viewed as “the genesis of a new era in the tech sector.”  That moment was the announcement of Salesforce’s $2.5 billion acquisition of ExactTarget.   It’s still the biggest exit […]
Mira Awards

Delivering ‘more and better’ for Indiana’s entrepreneurial ecosystem 

My first day in Indiana was the coldest day in 64 years. I came to do a campus tour at Butler University, and even though it was a typical cold and grey Indiana winter day, I immediately knew it would become my home. There’s a sense of growth and innovation here that is missing from […]

Yes, a college degree is still worth the investment

The mantra “knowledge is power” has long been a phrase many of us have heard since we were in grade school. While it might sound cliche, it does reign true as knowledge can jumpstart our careers and help us move up the ranks within our organization. However, the need for a college degree has recently […]