Meet the Scale-Up of the Year Nominees for the 2022 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Celebrating high-growth, innovation-driving businesses that provide technology products or services (or even highly tech-enabled businesses); all of these emerging companies have built up traction beyond the start-up stage.
Every startup dreams of the day when their problem isn’t if they can scale up, but how quickly they can make that scale happen. Being able to pivot and address challenges proves these businesses might just have the tenacity it takes to make it long-term.
The Scale-up of the Year award celebrates high-growth, innovation-driven businesses that provide technology products or services (or highly tech-enabled businesses). They may be bootstrapped or venture-funded, but all of these emerging companies have built up traction beyond the startup stage. Even if they endured setbacks or revenue dips due to the pandemic, they could be Indiana’s next big tech success stories.
This year’s nominees have proven resilience to more than just the pandemic, but also in finding their stride in the tech industry. These high-performing teams have created solutions for everyday problems, including:
- Making it easier for businesses to share information through a global email platform
- Adapting healthcare conversations to help meet the needs of everyone, even in a remote environment
- Making sure tech does its part to keep up with environmental issues and compliance
- Streamlining compliance and organization
- Providing consistent and accurate software support for medical devices
- Assisting in negotiating processes and easing the negotiating process
- Bringing e-commerce food supply chains to the local market
- Revolutionizing the way leadership teams work and interact in a post-pandemic world
- Providing results-focused consulting based on data and analytics
- Reducing shipping costs while maintaining high volume shipping
- Maintaining the environmental impacts of the agriculture world
- Scaling texts and emails for the world’s largest brands
In 2021, Socio was the Scale-Up of the Year winner because of the way the company disrupted the events market. Since then, Socio was acquired by Cisco and its products and platform are now part of the Webex events portfolio, making it “the world’s first completely end-to-end hybrid event and meeting technology suite.” Socio has found a recipe for continued success with its approach to hybrid events and great things are expected in the future from the workforce that is remaining and continuing to grow in Indiana!
This year’s Mira Awards nominees have proven that they are masters at creating innovative products. We can’t wait to see how they will continue to scale and grow. This year’s nominees include:
- ActiveCampaign (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Businesses of all sizes were forced to do more with less this past year. ActiveCampaign offered new products and features to support the growth of its customers, leading to tremendous internal growth.
- Authenticx (Carmel, Ind.)— The new standard for humanizing conversational intelligence in healthcare. Authenticx analyzes existing customer conversations (ex. voice, chat, or emails) to bring immersive and intelligent insights.
- Encamp (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Since launching in 2017, Encamp has helped top organizations radically improve their environmental compliance operations through a blended method of high-tech solutions and high-touch expert support.
- Formstack (Fishers, Ind.) — Formstack is a workplace productivity platform that empowers organizations to streamline digital work through forms, documents, and signatures.
- Greenlight Guru (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Greenlight Guru is the only quality management software platform designed specifically for medical device companies and is used globally by thousands of users to achieve True Quality.
- Ironclad, Inc. (formerly PactSafe) (Indianapolis, Ind.)— Companies use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence.
- Market Wagon (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Market Wagon enables food producers to thrive in their local markets using cutting-edge eCommerce and supply chain technology, proprietary fulfillment processes, and innovative logistics approaches.
- OnBoard (Indianapolis, Ind.) — OnBoard revolutionized board management software, addressing real-world needs and reducing complexity so boards and leadership teams can work smarter, move faster, and achieve more.
- Resultant (formerly KSM Consulting) (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Resultant, formerly KSM Consulting, is a modern consulting firm focused on data analytics, technology, and digital transformation on a mission to help our clients, coworkers, and communities thrive.
- ShipSigma (Indianapolis, Ind.) — ShipSigma is a supply chain technology & services company that helps businesses who are high volume UPS/FedEx shippers optimize spend across their supply chain, averaging 25.2% annual cost reduction.
- Solinftec (West Lafayette, Ind.) — Solinftec is revolutionizing the world of digital agriculture, across 22 million acres globally, with real-time solutions that improve outcomes and reduce environmental impacts.
- Wunderkind (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Wunderkind is a leading Performance Marketing Engine that scales one-to-one emails and texts for the world’s largest brands.
“The Mira Awards gala is not only the biggest tech event in the state, it’s also the barometer of Indiana’s tech industry growth, strength and dynamism,” said Mike Langellier, president and CEO of TechPoint. “The robustness of this year’s class of nominees bodes well for our tech community’s future, and we’re excited to finally, hopefully, celebrate together in person after two years of remote galas during the pandemic.”
The 2022 Mira Award winners will be announced during TechPoint’s in-person gala at the JW Marriot on Saturday, April 23, with presenting sponsor Salesforce. This will be the first in-person gala held since 2019, before the COVID pandemic. A limited number of sponsorships are available for purchase until March 25.
Get more information about the 2022 Mira Awards and join us on April 23 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Scale-up of the Year!